The Book Tour Begin!
Join me at MACUL conference in Detroit, Michigan during March 16-17. My friend and collegue, Beth Rayl, co-presents on Friday with a lively discussion at our poster session:
Differentiation and 21st Century Skills That Work So All Can Learn
Location: Cobo Center Atrium @ 10-10:45am
During this time, we will provide personalized consultations to anyone regarding Differentiation. We provide such guidance and support to schools across the nation, and will draw upon those experiences to support your classroom, school-wide , district-wide, or statewide needs.
Free Drawing for a copy of my new book, just released:
So All Can Learn: A Practical Guide to Differentiation
You can get registration access by one of the following approaches:
- Sign-up during our session on Friday between 10-10:45am (or however long as we keep up our poster)
- Find John McCarthy or Beth Rayl at the conference and say “So All Can Learn” and show the book on your phone. Here’s some link options of the book image 😉
Rowman & Littlefield | Amazon | Amazon Kindle | Amazon UK | Barnes & Noble
- Where is the session at MACUL?
Cobo Center Atrium – Friday @ 10-10:45am
- If I already have a copy of the book, can I still participate? Can I get it signed?
Yes, you are still eligible. Please bring your copy and I’ll sign it.
- Wait! How do I find John in the massive crowd that attends MACUL?
- On Twitter, follow @jmccarthyeds as he tweets MACUL locations, resources, & learning reflections from the conference.
- OR, send Tweets to @jmccarthyeds using the #SoAllCanLearn & #MACUL17 with a resource, session reflection or ask a question. Each time he sees both hashtags in a message, he’ll share out his destination.
- How do I find Beth?
If you see Beth, she will share the important information for registering for the book drawing. Beth is on Twitter, @bethrayl. She might not be posting her location as much but if you follow or Tweet to her, she might respond. Hey, she’s attending the conference 😉
- What else has John written on Differentiation or other instructional practices?
Here is the article he wrote just for this conference: The 4th Way to Plan for Diverse Learners. Or read from his many publications.
- I prefer ebooks. Can I get the book that way?
Yes. You can get an e-copy now at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
- When will the drawing take place and do I have to be present to win?
- The drawing will happen somewhere between 11am and 12pm.
- If present, you may get a signed copy from the author* (*assuming he gets the shipment in time 😉 Otherwise, your shipping address will be collected and a copy of the book will be mailed.**
- If not present, you will be emailed for a shipping address. The book will then be shipped to you. **
**All books that are shipped, will be sent only to a destination within the contiguous United States. Shipped copies of the book will not be signed.